Monday, September 7, 2009

Lindsey's wedding


I was asked by my good friend, Lindsey, to shoot her wedding for her. I was so excited and honored that she asked me to take on this task! I feel like you owe it to the bride to do everything perfectly well for them on that day. good thing she is an absolute joy to work with and doesn't take things to seriously (as I tend to do).

our scene took place in Yachats, Oregon- it was a spectacular day. and a great one for a wedding!

this is my favorite shot from the day. which, of course, took no set up at all and I didn't even have my camera settings ready. but I looked up and saw her standing there and I knew. I just felt it in the pit of my belly that this was my shot.

she is breathtaking.

*I own all rights to this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment