Wednesday, April 15, 2009

family

ok, so I can just say that I love my family?! and I'm not even going to go there with the typical "my family is the best ever" or that "I am blessed."

what I am saying here is that I absolutely adore my family. they melt me, and my soft-chewy insides.

we're having a mini-family reunion on Friday and I can not wait! this was all so last minute, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonite. I get to see my mom, who just brings me to my knees every time I am with her. my step dad will be there, and his 2 boys- I can't even remember the last time the 3 of us were together last! must have been 14 years ago... I haven't seen them in 4-6 years, so this is just an awesome time!!!

I also get to see my fave Aunt & Uncle (who also happens to be my mom's fave brother)... and meet my new neice. and see my BFF, Aubrey, whom I also haven't seen in 4 yrs (MOH in wedding)... she has a 2 1/2 yr old now... I'll also get to have awesome Sushi House dinner w/ Mark. all good things come from this.

I CAN NOT WAIT! whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment